Haters and hatred!

Haters - as I define them a bunch of frustrated people. Some people love their haters, I hate my haters, I'm not in that time of my life to embrace the fact that I have more haters than any average people.

But who can we classify as haters ?

"People that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person. Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesn't really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock someone down a notch."

A simplest definition tell that a hater is "a person who expresses intense feelings of hatred or spite, when the reason for this is perceived as unreasonable or spurious."

I wouldn't mind them at all if they wouldn't shamelessly influence others' opinion, I mean how brainless and spineless do some people need to be to have their opinions formed by others ?

On the plus side, having haters is a sign that your actions and decisions are the good ones. Also, if you know how to deal with them it may be good because it will mean that you're popular and everyone is talking about you. I'm not gonna embrace that, not just yet.

The most simple way to deal with a hater is not to deal with them at all. And it's what I've been doing for quite some time. They seem to always posses a negative aura around them and it may rub off on you if you're around them to long, so let a hater do their job, drink hatred!

But then again, there is one of many things that keeps me pissing me off. There a lot of movies, TV movies and TV shows I love or simply like very much and if didn't know exactly what I am looking for and didn't have an opinion of my own I would have passed and that way be deprived of some truly amazing works of art.

Example. There is no way in hell the multi-winning American TV show like Grey's Anatomy deserve to be rated below 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. Having an overall 7.2 out of 10 is pretty damn good, but look at the arithmetic mean or even better, at the median result.


And then I wonder, why do haters have the need to deliberately underestimate the true value of one product by giving it a much lower appreciation ? Because of that many people would think that it's not worth spending time enjoying it.



A movie that won an Oscar deserves to be voted with 1 out 10 ? Seriously ?

One suggestion: IMDb should change the voting scale from 1 to 10 to 5 to 10. Because for one, people don't really analyze the demographic breakdowns. The voting system should be improved.

I never voted on a movie or another with less then 10 because for one, I am not a movie critic but even if I was one critics often make mistakes as well, secondly I either like or not, either I learned something from it or not, either I enjoyed it or not. If I did not like I simply don't vote for it but I will advice some of my friends who might like it to watch it.

Another example is Katy Perry's song Fireworks, a truly inspiring song that tells ...

"You don't have to feel like a wasted space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow"
lyrics: http://www.directlyrics.com/katy-perry-firework-lyrics.htmlComplete lyrics: http://www.directlyrics.com/katy-perry-firework-lyrics.html

 ... and yet 40 thousands seemed to have a problem with it.


I stumbled upon many cases when the fans of one singer bash on the group of fans of another singer without realizing that the two singers are simply incomparable, two different voices with different vocal ranges, different styles and different inspirations.

It really bugs me when people compare Celine Dion to Christina Aguilera ? 'Cause these two are as different as two different planets. I love them both, I love them equally but differently. I will never make a choice between them two, they're both dear and near to my heart. You must really dumb to compare these two.



If you really wanna hate something or someone be sure you have a good damn reason for that, one thing that I learned is that hatred doesn't not fall out of the thin air.

Don't like some people or some things ? Simply stop caring, learn how to ignore them. And that way life would become much easier to live and the earth will truly become a better place to live in.

Ending this little article I'll be having a question for you. Do you have somebody you really hate for no apparent reason ?

4 comments:

  1. When I was in school, about a half-century back now, a common conversation-starter was 'don't you just hate....'

    Maybe it's easier to get a 'positive' response by appealing to a mutual dislike. Or maybe it's easier to deal with the emotional repercussions of discovering that a dislike isn't shared, than a 'like.'

    Apparently this habit is still with us - which implies that it's part of what we call human nature.

    As far as my own views go, there are a great many things that I don't like - in the sense of not finding them particularly interesting or emotionally satisfying. But there are relatively few things that I dislike - in the sense of having an active aversion to them. And that may be another topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we need to work on changing that, and instead of finding a common dislike to find something we like and share. We should promote things we like rather than those we dislike. We must continue to evolve and leave all the hatred behind us. My dislikes towards some personalities go as far as simply not liking them,I'm not gonna write mean comments, and I'm not gonna convince others of why they should not care for them. It's their choice, not mine, it's their lives, not mine. If respect was the common quality to exist in all of us none if this would ever happen.

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't mind them at all if they wouldn't shamelessly influence others' opinion, I mean how brainless and spineless do some people need to be to have their opinions formed by others black and golden salwar suit , black and white salwar kameez ,

    ReplyDelete