Sleepless

My actual hand-writing
Few days ago I was bitching about not getting selected for EVS projects, but often I think why would they ?

Well, besides deserving one and having all the right qualities I am whinny and victimizing myself all the time.

I am picky and I have a lot of unresolved issues.

I don't know who I am and that scares the crap out of me.

I have no one to believe in me, to invest in me besides a few good words that don't mean anything, sometimes a slap on my face.

I don' wanna die, don't wanna live either. Too coward to die, to scared to live. I'm scared I'm too screwed up to have have the chance to live someday again.

If someone has an island and wants to send me there for good I'd be happy to pack my things tonight, and introduces the same numbers (4 8 15 16 23 42 a.k.a. Lost) every few hours, wanna send me on the moon ? Fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment