Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Nowadays I'm in a mood for writing blog articles (that frankly are barely read, but still thankful for the 10 people who visit).

"I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, just like the one I used to know", these are some lyrics from Michael Bublé's songs, that somehow compensates for the lack of snow, although as I check everyday for the 15-day forecast it's almost certain we are going to have snow on the days of December 23rd to 25th. But the snow may come sooner, who knows.

Christmas and the New Year's Eve are coming on a running pace and still have to figure out where I am going to spend them, have to look for some friends to have me at their dinner tables, 'cause unfortunately there isn't going to be one in my home.

I think the time has come to look for a Christmas tree, or for its imitation to have it decorated, oh God, I can't wait to have Christmas lights on. These little things will come to compensate for many things in my life.

To have Christmas spirit in your souls and in your homes you have to listen to these amazing songs, Christmas songs can't get better than these, they're sweet, heartwarming songs that should be present in every home despite religion or other beliefs.



Also find yourself some time to watch some Christmas movies such as Home Alone or Home Alone: Lost in New York (my personal favorites) or if you want a full-list of Christmas movies you should click here or here or maybe here.

There is an infinite number of ways to make your Christmas enjoyable or memorable, or both, the only thing you need to do is to let originality burst out of you.

Also, you may want to start writing your New Year resolution, about what you want to change in the years to come, not only in 2012.

I think this is not the last article on this subject but I'll start wishing now you a Little Merry Christmas for yourself and your beloved ones.

Let it snow, let it snow, let is snow! Ho Ho Ho.